Why LanSchool v7.7?
The decision on what classroom management solution to purchase is critical because teachers will be using it in the classroom everyday.
Here's why our current customers chose LanSchool as their preferred solution.
- LanSchool is clean, simple and easy-to-use. Teachers love it.
- It is reliable and uses significantly less network bandwidth than other solutions.
- It is complete, no add-ons are required to block the Internet, Applications, Printing and USB drives.
- It keeps working even when students try to disrupt it.
- It costs less and is better supported than any other solution on the market.
- It supports PCs, Macs, Linux and Thin Clients such as NComputing, Terminal Services and Citrix.
Check out what's new in LanSchool v7.7.
- Windows 8 support
LanSchool Connection Server
- New Client-Server Model
- Improved support in VLAN & Wireless environments
- LanSchool can run “Hybrid” – P2P & Client\Server
- Classroom Management from the Cloud
- LanSchool Distance Teaching over the Internet
- Expanded iOS Teacher Assistant and Student capabilities
- New Android Student
LanSchool Tech Console now included
- Centralized Faronics Deep Freeze Control
- Improved Software Install – Multiple installations at the same time
- LanSchool Tech Console now included
- Ubuntu Linux supported as a student
- WMS Console Plug-in for Windows MultiPoint Server 2011
- Automated class lists from SIS
- ScreenFeed – slideshow of student screens
- Add tardy students to a test
- Secure essay (electronic blue book)
- Screen blanking and Show teacher screen before login
- Send/Collect subfolders
- Faster install